Emergency Care Referrals:
If your pet has an accident or becomes ill after normal business hours, rest assured that emergency care is available in St. Louis area. We refer emergency cases to the following facilities.
1021 Howard George Drive
Manchester, MO 63021
Veterinary Specialty Services Emergency Center-West Location
7770 Winghaven Blvd
O'Fallon, MO 63368
9937 Big Bend Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
Occasionally, in order for your pet to receive the best care possible, it may be necessary to refer you to a veterinary specialist. These doctors have additional training and facilities that can provide you with more options for diagnostics and treatment.
We are fortunate in our area to have fine referral clinics with specialists in many areas. Depending on your pet's condition and your location, we may refer you to one of the following clinics.
- Animal Emergency Clinic (emergencies, intensive and overnight care) (314) 822-7600
- Animal Eye Associates (ophthalmology cases) (314) 966-2111
- Animal Skin, Ear & Allergy Clinic (dermatologic and allergy conditions) (314) 997-0920
- Associated Veterinary Specialists (medical and dental care) (314) 739-1510
- Bluepearl Pet Hospital (ophthalmology, oncology, and avian & exotics) (636) 536-4991
- Saint Louis Veterinary Radiology Associates (ultrasounds) Dr. Brumitt and Dr. Brochtrup, (636) 220-4155
- University of Missouri Veterinary Teaching Hospital, MIZZOU, (nearly all specialties are available) (573) 882-7821
- Veterinary Behavior Consultations (behaviorial issues) (512) 240-2331
- Veterinary Specialty Services (surgery, medicine, emergency and critical care) (636) 227-6100 or West location (636) 392-2200